THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 19, 2009

(Late) Friday feature - TotusMel

We spent most of yesterday driving to meet someone, finding out they weren't there, driving to see some other people, hanging out a bit, then getting stuck in traffic and getting home late. So I forgot about the friday feature until this morning, so sorry it's late XD

Until recently I had absolutely no idea that needle tatting even existed, which is kinda weird because I'm a crafty sort of person.

I recently stumbled upon TotusMel's Etsy a little while back, and I was blown away by her intricately detailed needle tatting. It's actually inspired me to try to take up needle tatting myself, I have the right thread and I ordered a set of needles on ebay the other night, I can't wait for them to get here XP


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
totusmel.etsy.com


All images © TotusMel

No comments:

Post a Comment