THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 2, 2010

New Artwork, Flying Painted Dragon sticker design

Sorry for posting three times in one day, I'm done for now, I swear!

One of those projects that took longer to do than I'd hoped, I ended up having to redo the wings twice, but I'm glad I forced myself to finish it, because I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Still some parts that bother me, but I don't think I've ever finished something that I was absolutely 100% happy with. I'll be turning this and hopefully at least 4 more dragon designs into stickers once they're all done :)

The original is for sale HERE.

Prints are for sale HERE.

Bags, Mugs, T-shirts, Etc, for sale HERE.



Here's the first (unfinished) version, it looks lighter because I forgot to mess with the levels in Photoshop, I used the same marker colors:

No comments:

Post a Comment