THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mushroom fairy WIP

Dug this up while I was going through some art to sell (I'm running an art sale right now, check my journal if you're interested). I haven't touched it in months, I got stuck trying to figure out how to do the lighting, put it aside, and never got around to picking it up again. Yes, the moss took a stupidly long time to paint.

There's really not too much left to do in terms of actual work, I just need to figure out exactly what I need to do before I do it. Shade and re ink the fairy, add some more water droplets, touch up the background. Initially it had another big tree on the right side, but I think I'll just cut that bit off because it's not too interesting.

I hope to finish this eventually, but in case I never do, I'll upload it as is. I left the taped up border because I like it for some reason.

Watercolor, gouache, micron and gel pen.

Click the little picture below for a larger, uncensored version featuring weird monster lady multi boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment