THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Bird of Paradise"

This image contains artistic nudity, so if you don't want to see weird naked monster lady boobies, be warned!

I started doodling on a label sticker while I was visiting my parents, and I ended up finishing it today. Originally, I was going to do one sticker, and my boyfriend was going to do another sticker to mirror it, similar concept but in his own style. Buuuuuuut, I don't know if he'll end up finishing his half, we'll see.

When I first started coloring her, I was going to make her white with green shadows, but she ended up green and blue, but it works for her, so wheee...

I wish it weren't so small, maybe I'll redo something similar to this, I love the color combo.

Markers, pel pen and gouache on a label sticker.

You can click the image to see an uncensored version.

She is for sale HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment