THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Look, ma! I'm being productive!

For once. For a while there I was started to get a little depressed and very unmotivated, and I was afraid I was going to slip into another bout of art block, but now I feel more or less ok. I think it might be because I've started hoeing the garden for next year, physical exercise really seems to help me when I feel crappy. Blister still suck, though :<

Anyway, I finished an ACEO commission and a trade yesterday, so it feels pretty good to have two more things crossed of my to-do list.

First is a commission for Synful-Lynkx, of one of her characters.



Second is my half of a trade with Melanippos, of her anthro pegasus character with lionfish spines.



Lastly is a sketchy WIP of a personal project, it is more or less an expanded version of THIS IMAGE, and will be of a similar theme and color combination. It's pretty rough right now, but feel free to critique it. I'm planning on putting a clump of lilies on the left, in the rotted tree trunk, and on the right, next to the partially submerged tree branch.

Click the image to view a larger, uncensored image.

No comments:

Post a Comment