THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big commission sale, limited slots!

I'm a few days away (at the most) from finishing the last of my commissions, so I thought I'd see if I could get a few more, since money's still kinda tight around here, and I'd like to be able to visit my family and friends at least once this spring before my boyfriend starts working almost every day and we lose our chance until August, which would suck because we haven't been able to visit since Fall.

So, for a little while, I'm taking $100 off my full color, large (about 8.5"x11", which is as big as I usually go right now) full background commissions.

Example 1

Example 2

These normally cost about $250, but for now they're $150. Something with a less complicated background, that would normally cost $200 (no example) would now cost only $100.

The only catch is, I get more or less complete artistic freedom, I can draw your character in whatever pose I want, in whatever environment I want, in my choice of either marker/multimedia or watercolor/multimedia. They will probably be in a jungle or on a funky alien planet, something organic and exotic, probably in the company of some funky dragons or other critters. I promise to draw your character as close to your references as possible, and not to draw them doing anything out of character/weird/whatever. Extra characters are $25 each, I will draw up to four characters in one painting. I don't charge extra for the random creatures I might throw in, they count as a part of the background.

I'm offering a similar deal on ACEOs, one character (usually waist or hip-up) plus a very detailed background for $30, normal price would be closer to $40 or so, depending on the complexity. Again, I get more or less full artistic freedom.

Example (older artwork)

Make sure you read my Commission terms, if you're not familiar with them.

If you'd like to commission me, please email me at Tealnewcomb@metalkirin.com

COMMISSION SLOTS:

Big commission slots:

1. Anbessa
2. open

ACEO slots:

1. AtomicCoon
2. open
3. open

No comments:

Post a Comment