THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 22, 2010

New art supplies! Whooooo!

The awesome thing about being an artist is getting way too excited about new art supplies.

I've been meaning to experiment with some new papers, so I purchased some blank ACEO cards from Julies_Art_Studio on Ebay, opening up a new box of art supplies feels like Christmas morning as a kid <3

I bought: 10 pieces of multimedia Artboard/Illustration board, 25 pieces of 140# Arches hot press (I've used Arches Cold press in the past and I love it, but I've never used any hot pressed paper), 25 pieces of 90# white Stonehenge paper, and another 25 in black.

This is an awesome way to sample lots of different papers relatively cheaply, for those of you who don't mind working small. They all come with UltraPro card sleeves, which is an awesome bonus because I'd never gotten around to picking any up myself, which is stupid because I do so much ACEO art :P

No comments:

Post a Comment