THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Huge art sale! Reduced prices on prints and original ACEOs.

I'm trying to raise some money so I can visit my friends and family for a few days, fix my bike AND buy some chicken wire to keep the rabbits out of the vegetable garden, so I'm running a print and original ACEO sale in addition to my ACEO commission sale, which is still going on, if anyone's interested. I don't expect art money to cover all of those things, but it's been a while since Ben and I have had any leather work to do (though that should hopefully pick up again soon) so if we can just take care of one or two of these, it would be a huge help.

It's been a while since I've put something like this together, so I hope I'm not missing any information! If anything looks confusing, or you have any questions, please let me know. You can comment here, or email me at: Tealnewcomb@metalkirin.com

All prices USD, my paypal address is: babieslovehammers@gmail.com Please fill out the form below, and read all instructions before sending payment.

The sale ends March 30th, since we're planing to leave for my home town on the 1st, so I'll have plenty of time to ship everything out.

These ACEOs (as well as all of my artwork) have been stored in drawers, out of the light, and away from smoke or anything else that could cause damage to them. They do NOT come from a smoke free, pet free home (we have Cats, Dogs, and a Bird), although it's been almost a year since anyone's smoked in the house, and even then my boyfriend's mother was not a heavy smoker. As I mentioned before, they've always been kept in drawers, so any exposure to pet dandruff or smoke is minimal, I just thought it would be prudent to mention this in case anyone reading this has a severe allergy or something.

Prints are made with high quality ink on matte photo paper, minimum DPI is 300, but almost all of them are at least 500 DPI.

To order, Email me at: Tealnewcomb@metalkirin.com

These are the ACEOs I currently have available as prints and originals, click the images to full view, prices for originals are listed below the images:




I can also make almost any of my paintings/drawings available as a high quality ACEO sized print with little loss of detail. These seriously look really nice, my printer's pretty awesome and it gets all the little details, I tested it by printing THIS image and THIS image, even scaled down to ACEO size they look so much crisper than they do on my computer screen. Because the format will be different, I will probably have to crop the image a bit, for most paintings this will barely be noticeable, but some longer format images will have to be cropped significantly. If there's something you'd like me to make available in ACEO format, just let me know and I can send you an example of what it would look like cropped.

These are some of the large pieces I currently have available as prints and originals, click the images to full view, prices for originals are listed HERE, if anyone is interested:



Prices:

ACEO prints: $1.50 each, or 5 for $5, shipped in acid free clear Ultrapro sleeves. They are signed on the back. For a list of artwork available as ACEO prints, see below. If there's something of mine that isn't listed below that you'd like to purchase a print of, let me know and I'll see if I can get it for you.

ACEO originals: Individual prices as marked, shipped in clear, acid free ultrapro sleeves. Each original comes with a free ACEO print of your choice. I will not ship originals in regular envelopes. For a list of original ACEOs available, see below.

Large prints (size varies, I print them out as big as I can on 8.5"x11", they max out at about 7.5"x9" ): $7 each, or 5 for $30, each large print comes with a free ACEO print of your choice. They are signed on the back. For a list of artwork available as large prints, see below.

Shipping Prices:

Shipping for ACEO prints only: USA, Canada and Mexico: 44 cents flat if shipped in a regular envelope, $1.50 flat if shipped in a small bubble or cardboard mailer. International: $1 flat if shipped in a regular envelope, $1.50 flat if shipped in a small bubble or cardboard mailer.

Shipping ACEO prints and originals combined, or ACEO originals only: $2.00 flat in a bubble or cardboard mailer, includes insurance within the united states. I will not ship originals in a regular envelope, or without insurance in the united states. Since international insurance is expensive, it is not included unless requested, it will cost extra. The cost varies, for example, artwork valued at $100 shipped an 8.25"x10.5" package shipped in a Priority flat rate envelope costs about $16.85 to get to Northern Europe, contact me if you'd like international insurance and we can calculate it.

Shipping for Large prints (I will ship with ACEO prints and originals if you order both): $2.00 flat in a bubble mailer or cardboard mailer, includes insurance within the united states, if you're ordering originals with them. I will not ship originals in a regular envelope, or without insurance in the united states. Since international insurance is expensive, it is not included unless requested, it will cost extra. The cost varies, for example, artwork valued at $100 shipped an 8.25"x10.5" package shipped in a Priority flat rate envelope costs about $16.85 to get to Northern Europe, contact me if you'd like international insurance and we can calculate it.

I also have lots of mugs/magnets/post cards/etc available in my Zazzle store, for those who are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment